In order for us to make more efficent use of our resources please utilize the various forms listed below to enable us to better serve you.
Mechanical Repair Authorization Form - This form is required by the state for us to begin any type of repairs or vehicle diagnostics.
Donation / Contribution Request Form If you or your organization is seeking a donation or contribution it will be necessary for you to download the appropriate form and fill it out, then submit it to us.
Due to the scope of our customer base, community involvement, and longevity in the area, we are contacted by numerous individuals and companies on a daily basis for donations, contributions and/or advertising request. We ask that you complete the applicable form and submit it to us for review. Keep in mind that we are unable to fund every request; we typically budget for donations, contributions and advertising up to one year in advance. All requests are reviewed on a monthly basis by our donations, contributions and advertising committee, and are either approved or denied. Understand that we make some lump sum donations and contributions to various organizations that are managed and disbursed by those organizations.
Advertising Request Form If you or your organization is seeking a donation, contribution or an advertising request it will be necessary for you to download the appropriate form and fill it out, then submit it to us.
Vendor Selection Request Form - if you are a new vendor and are wanting to solicit our business it will be necessary to fill out the following form. Understand we do not meet with drop in sales people, and will only make an appointment after you have submitted the request form along with any applicable sales brochures or information.
Collision Repair Authorization Form - This form is required by the state for us to begin any type of repairs or vehicle dis-assembly for estimating purposes. This form is made up of five parts that each need to be initialed if applicable. Below is a brief explanation of each part. If you have any questions regarding any of this give us a call and we will discuss it with you.
- Power of Attorney - This is so that we may sign drafts or checks issued to you that may be sent to us after your vehicle is repaired, Some checks come directly to us and we agree with the insurance company that we will release the vehicle in advance of receiving payment. This keeps customers from having to come back and sign a check for deposit. A number of times there are parts missed on an preliminary estimate that we have to bill the insurance company for and we usually complete the repairs before we receive the check.
- Financial Policy Statement - This basically says that you are responsible for the cost of repairs and we bill insurance carriers as a courtesy to you, and if you receive funds that are due us you will promptly remit them to us.
- Rental Car Expenses - This says that we do not offer or pay any rental car expenses because an insurance company set a self defined estimated repair time or self defined delivery date. Bottom line is that we will do everything possible to return your vehicle to you in the most timely fashion, after all we don't get paid until the job is delivered, so it is of no benefit to us to delay your repairs.
- Notice Pursuant to Section 70.001, Texas Property Code - Basically this says is we receive a bad check from and insurer or customer for whatever reason, we have the right to place a mechanics lien on the vehicle and take possession of said vehicle.
- Repair Authorization - This gives us the authorization to estimate and repair your vehicle, it also gives us the right to test drive if necessary. Don't worry we will not load your vehicle up with employees and go joy riding, fuel is too expensive as well as employee wages, not to mention the liability we assume when we road test vehicles.