Schertz Auto Service is a complete automotive and collision repair facility. It is Schertz Auto Services' goal to provide the highest quality automotive repair and customer service available. Schertz Auto Service can accommodate anything from general automotive service and small dent repair to major collision damaged vehicle repair.
Our Mission Statement
To provide automotive repairs with success and build upon our dedication to customer service, employee satisfaction, and commitment to the community we serve
Our Vision Statement
We are in business to "WOW" our customers with convenient, efficient, affordable vehicle repair service for those who live and work in the Schertz, Cibolo and Garden Ridge area. We will work everyday to encourage our customers to speak positively about us to others and continue to enjoy doing business with us for many years to come.
Our Service Promise
We will be fair, sensitive, honest, trusting, and trustworthy in all our dealings among ourselves, our customers, our vendors, and with the community at large. We will obey all the laws, in fact and in spirit, and we will always do the right thing, in every situation, to the best of our abilities.
To our customers we promise:
- To uphold the highest standards in professional diagnosis, service, and repair by employing the best professional personnel and using state-of-the-industry equipment and quality parts.
- To offer valid written estimates, keeping the customer aware of changes in the repair process.
- To conform to all applicable state and local laws.
- To maintain a sense of personal obligation to our customers.
- To maintain methods to resolve customer complaints.
- To encourage ongoing training.
- To be personally committed to a quality repair environment.
- To manage our businesses in a professional, informed manner.
- To uphold the highest standards of our industry.
- To attempt to correct abuses within our automotive community.
- To be aware and proactive in response to changing technology and legislation.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Professionals.
Now just a little more about us, although Schertz Auto Service has only been in the Schertz area since 2001, we have been involved in repairing over 25,000 damaged and broken vehicles since 1985. For more about our history check out our history. We located here for a very good reason - to provide Schertz area residents with a superior choice in automotive collision repair, and Mark Roberts has been a resident of Schertz since 1969.
Schertz Auto Service is an independent locally owned repair facility, we are not a franchise nor are we a small unproven repair center. When you have your car repaired at Schertz Auto Service you are working with the owner or with someone who has the authority to make decisions.
When it comes to quality auto and collision repair, there's only one name that brings a reputation for customer service and convenience, that's Schertz Auto Service. At Schertz Auto Service, we take Pride and care in doing repairs! Pride in the finished product and care with you. With the state-of-the-art repairs, service and highly personalized attention that restores your vehicle and your peace of mind.
Minimizing your inconvenience is what we are all about! The minute you walk through our doors you will feel that the service we provide you is true-to-form. That's why Schertz Auto Service not only provides the quality automotive repair services you expect, but also the features that make your experience as painless as possible. These include:
- Computerized estimating systems--for accurate and detailed listings of the repairs to be made.
- I-CAR Gold Class trained staff--for the level of expertise and skill needed to restore collision damaged vehicle to pre-collision condition.
- ASE certified technicians, estimators and foremen.
- High-quality work--using the latest repair techniques and equipment.
- Environmental sensitivity--utilizing strict standards that comply with local, state, and national regulations.
- Insurance claims assistance--to minimize the paperwork and hassle of having your claim approved and paid for.
- A facility that is above average in cleanliness with highest standards in courteous service--to make every experience with Schertz Auto Service the best it can be and hassle free.
Only Schertz Auto Service offers the kind of precise, advanced collision repair that will bring your vehicle back to industry standards. We provide Quality repairs by trained and certified technicians. You see we're not just another "repair shop" or one of those large shops on a major highway. Our state of the art repair center as well as our techniques are designed for both accuracy and speed. So no matter what the damage to your vehicle, we'll have you back on the road in no time, and you don't have to sacrifice quick turnaround for quality.
Schertz Auto Service is equipped with the latest technology in the automotive repair industry, which is not found in most collision repair shops today. Our computerized estimating system is comparable to those used by insurance companies, and meets all insurance standards. The shop features Car-O-Liner uni-body frame systems as well as Kar-Grabber pulling systems. We also use Car-O-Liner Cartronics measuring systems, which is the latest in state of the art measuring systems. Schertz Auto Service which is one of the highest quality automotive paints in the industry, we guarantee our paint match and provide a lifetime warranty. Schertz Auto Service is very detail oriented and puts quality first in every repair.
Schertz Auto Service is very environmentally conscious. Our spray areas are equipped with a fresh air system to protect our painters' health. Our facility has a vacuum system that vacuums as the technicians sand the cars, which promotes a clean working environment. We also produce no hazardous waste since we recycle all of our refinishing materials. We comply with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Schertz Auto Service continues to stay up with the latest training available. The technicians at Schertz Auto Service are I-CAR certified, a certification, which is recognized as the best training available in the collision repair industry. Our technicians are also ASE certified which is highly recognized in the automotive service industry.
Now, we realize that everyone says they're the best, at Schertz Auto Service we put it in writing with our Lifetime Warranty that backs our work for as long as you own your vehicle for all collision repairs and a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty for all automotive repairs. So why trust your vehicle's body to just anyone? Choose Schertz Auto Service.