Your privacy is important to us! The Schertz Auto Service Privacy Statement explains the types of information we gather and what we do with it.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you, your vehicle and your repair transaction in connection with your vehicle repair at Schertz Auto Service. The type of information collected may vary depending on the type of repair, and the parties involved, who work together to manage your auto repair claim.
The types of information we collect may include:
- information we receive from you on forms, estimates or repair assignments;
- information we receive from your insurance company, or the insurance company paying your claim.
- information we receive from the provider of your rental and/or towing services.
- information relating to the repair and/or the status of the repair of your vehicle.
We do not sell or provide any information we gather to third parties who may wish to provide you with information about their products or services. We may, as permitted by law, provide information about your repair to certain persons or organizations.
The types of persons or organizations we may share this information include:
- you or members of your family;
- persons or organizations which perform professional or business functions for us;
- your insurance agent;
- your claims adjuster, or a representative of the party paying for your repair claim;
- your rental car provider;
- regulatory and enforcement authorities.